|Fenner friction pulleys are manufactured from high grade iron (GG25), tolerate shock loading and achieve rim speeds of up to 40m/s. Available with pilot bore fixings or using the Taper Lock® shaft fixing system for ultimate versatility, Fenner friction pulleys provide a high grade of accuracy.|
- Incorporate universal dual duty design grooves (ISO 4183) and accept both V and wedge belts
- Statically balanced to exceed grade G 6.3 (ISO 1940)
- Rim speeds up to a maximum of 40m/s
- Blackened to reduce corrosion, acts as an ideal primer and removes the need for cleaning coating agents prior to installation.
- Consistent and high grade of accuracy e.g. groove wobble tolerance exceeds DIN 2211 part 1 requirements
- Taper Lock® mounting, for quick and simple installation
- Special designs and sizes available